Easy recipe for perfectly gooey Nutella Brownies with a hint of ground cloves. See the step-by-step tutorial!
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped, divided
- 20 pieces cooking caramel
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp finely ground coffee
- 1 egg
- Sea salt for garnish
- 10 pieces cooking caramel
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a sauce pan, melt caramel, butter stick and two tbsp of water over medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Place Nutella, flour, ground cloves, coffee and egg in a mixing bowl. Mix together using a hand electronic mixer.
- Add melted caramel, and mix again. Then fold in 3/4 cup of walnuts.
- Pour the Nutella brownie batter you just mixed into a lightly oiled 8-inch square baking dish.
- Place baking dish into the 350 degree F-heated oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit to cool briefly.
- Sprinkle sea salt and the remaining walnuts on top of the Nutella brownies.
- Now make the caramel sauce. In the same saucepan used earlier, melt caramel, butter and water over medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Pour caramel sauce all over to cover the top of the Nutella brownies.
- Cut into individual squares. Enjoy!
- Visit our store to browse our spices, olive oils and bundles!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Nutella Brownies, Nutella, Brownies, Caramel Sauce, Walnut Brownies, Dessert, Chocolate