- 5 tomatoes on the vine, diced very small (about 3 packed cups of small diced tomatoes)
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Seeds (arils) of 2 pomegranates
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves, torn
- Place the chopped tomatoes in a colander fitted on top of a bowl for 15 minutes or so. This is an optional step, but will help drain a bit of the tomato juice.
- In a salad bowl, add the chopped tomatoes with the remaining salad ingredients. Season with salt. Mix gently.
- In a small bowl or mason jar, mix the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix to combine. Enjoy!