This pomegranate tomato salad recipe is another attempt at a gorgeous, not-your-average lettuce salad. A great way to add flavor and brightness to the dinner table. Not to mention the boost of vitamin C and antioxidants!
- 5 tomatoes on the vine, diced very small (about 3 packed cups of small diced tomatoes)
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Seeds (arils) of 2 pomegranates
- 10–15 fresh mint leaves, torn
- Place the chopped tomatoes in a colander fitted on top of a bowl for 15 minutes or so. This is an optional step, but will help drain a bit of the tomato juice.
- In a salad bowl, add the chopped tomatoes with the remaining salad ingredients. Season with salt. Mix gently.
- In a small bowl or mason jar, mix the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix to combine. Enjoy!
- Recommended for this salad our Private Reserve or Early Harvest Greek extra virgin olive oils (from organically grown and processed Koroneiki olives). Save! Try our Greek Olive Oil Bundle!
- And from our all-natural spice collection ground allspice and ground sumac.
- Visit our store to browse our spices, olive oils and bundles!
- Recipe adapted from Plenty More
- Category: Salad
- Method: Counter top
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Pomegranate Tomato Salad Recipe, tomato salad, pomegranate, salad,