Be it for breakfast or dessert, this simple recipe of roasted peaches served on crostini with orange whipped Greek yogurt and cream cheese will not disappoint!
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- zest of one orange, about 1 heaping tbsp
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 3 peaches, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 8–10 crostini, French baguette slices, toasted
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pecan halves
- Honey to drizzle
- In a food processor, blend the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, orange zest, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Run the processor until the mixture is well blended and fluffy. Place the whipped Greek yogurt mixture in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss the peaches with the orange juice in a bowl. Lightly pat the peaches dry and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the 425 degree F-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- When ready, generously spread the whipped Greek yogurt mixture over the toasted crostini/ French baguette slices. Top with the chopped pecans and two slices of the roasted peaches. Drizzle a little honey over each crostini. Enjoy!
- Cooking Tip: If serving for brunch, you can make the whipped Greek yogurt mixture the evening before, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Visit our store to browse our spices, olive oils and bundles!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Roasted Peaches Dessert, Greek Yogurt Crostini, Crostini, Fruit and Yogurt Crostini,