Loaded, bright, healthy, and flavor-packed chicken arugula salad. The fresh ginger and pomegranate dressing is a must! The perfect no-fuss supper salad!
- 6 cups packed baby arugula
- 3 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1 small red onion, halved, sliced
- 1 to 2 avocados, pit removed, sliced
- 2 cooked chicken breasts (or rotisserie chicken), bones removed, sliced or shredded (remove skin as well to reduce fat)
- Arils of 1 pomegranate
- Crumbled feta for garnish, optional
- Toasted walnuts, optional
For Ginger Pomegranate Dressing
- Make the dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a mason jar. Close tightly and shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula, spinach, cucumbers and onions. Season with a little salt and pepper. Toss to combine, then top with avocado slices, chicken, and pomegranate arils.
- Give the dressing one more shake, then drizzle generously over salad. Garnish with a sprinkle of feta and toasted walnuts. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: Salad
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Chicken Salad, Arugula Salad, Ginger Pomegranate Dressing, Light arugula salad, Arugula and chicken,