This flavor-packed Mediterranean shrimp pizza on flatbread can be the answer! Weeknight dinner. Quick snack. Party appetizer! Less than 15 minutes to make!
- Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Rustic white Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust (the package includes 6)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup low-fat crumbled feta cheese, more or less to your liking
- ½ lb shrimp cooked, peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato bits
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place flatbreads on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly brush with extra virgin olive oil. Place in heated oven for 2 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven briefly (keep oven on still). Top the warmed flatbreads with Parmesan, feta, and the remaining toppings. Sprinkle with dried oregano and crushed pepper flakes. Place bake in the oven for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with parsley. Slice and enjoy the easiest ever Mediterranean shrimp pizza with flatbread!
- This recipe generously feeds two people for dinner, or 4 as an appetizer. Simply double or triple the ingredients if you plan to serve more people.
- Recommended for this recipe:
- Category: Entrjee, Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Mediterranean flat bread, easy shrimp pizza recipe