This tasty and super quick shrimp pizza on flatbread can be your answer! Weeknight dinner. After-school snack. Or, in my case, date-night-in!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of FLATOUT® FLATBREAD. All opinions are my own.
I almost named this post,"the path to painless pizza!" Because sometimes, it does serve us to point out the obvious.
So...a few obvious facts about this Mediterranean shrimp pizza...It is low-calorie and fiber-rich. No bread machine, dough hook, or special processor needed. And it takes 15 minutes or less start-to-finish.
Start with Flatout pizza crust and a brush of good extra virgin olive oil. The toppings could be any combination of ingredients you have on hand [hint: time to clean out the fridge!] In my case, I ended up with a Mediterranean-style shrimp pizza with feta, shallots, and sun-dried tomatoes.
The first time I made this quick shrimp pizza was around the holidays a couple of years ago. A simple date-night-in that my husband and I managed to squeeze in between the myriad of holiday activities. I've made it a number of times since, with some variation. A winner every time!Print
This flavor-packed Mediterranean shrimp pizza on flatbread can be the answer! Weeknight dinner. Quick snack. Party appetizer! Less than 15 minutes to make!
- Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Rustic white Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust (the package includes 6)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup low-fat crumbled feta cheese, more or less to your liking
- ½ lb shrimp cooked, peeled shrimp
- ½ cup sun-dried tomato bits
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place flatbreads on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly brush with extra virgin olive oil. Place in heated oven for 2 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven briefly (keep oven on still). Top the warmed flatbreads with Parmesan, feta, and the remaining toppings. Sprinkle with dried oregano and crushed pepper flakes. Place bake in the oven for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with parsley. Slice and enjoy the easiest ever Mediterranean shrimp pizza with flatbread!
- This recipe generously feeds two people for dinner, or 4 as an appetizer. Simply double or triple the ingredients if you plan to serve more people.
- Recommended for this recipe:
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Entrjee, Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Mediterranean flat bread, easy shrimp pizza recipe
More Recipes to Try: