Welcome to The Mediterranean Dish–the top source for Mediterranean recipes & Mediterranean diet eats! So glad you’re here!
For readers seeking bold, fun, and easy every-day recipes there’s no better place to go than The Mediterranean Dish. Our recipes celebrate Mediterranean flavors with a modern twist– simple, bright—and, of course, healthier!
The Mediterranean Dish is a personal food blog written by me, Suzy Karadsheh. All recipes have been developed in my humble kitchen, and I personally take all the photos (unless otherwise stated.) More about Suzy here.
3 Mediterranean Principles we Follow
I grew up with three simple Mediterranean principles, and they have guided my cooking and lifestyle for years: Eat with the seasons; use mostly whole foods; and above all, share!
Resources for New Visitors
Are you new here? Here are a few links you’ll find helpful:
- Browse Our Mediterranean Recipes
- Looking for Quality Mediterranean Ingredients? Visit our Store
- Mediterranean diet shopping list
- How to stock your pantry for Mediterranean cooking
- 5 basics of the Mediterranean diet
- 7 Ways to follow the Mediterranean diet
- A list of Mediterranean cookbooks we like
I invite you to join me in eating the Mediterranean way. Feel free to experiment and to give my recipes your own style. And please let me know how it goes!