Greek yogurt parfait perfectly combining flavors of Kahlua rum, cinnamon, and raisins with earthy notes and crunch of pistachio and hazelnuts. Easy, delicious and healthy!
- 3 cups fat free Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup light whipped cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp Kahlua, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Thompson raisins
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, shelled, roughly chopped
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine raisins with two tbsp of Kahlua rum. Heat in microwave for 50 seconds. Stir and return to microwave for another 30 seconds. Raisins will have absorbed Kahlua and become nice and plump. Sit aside.
- In a food processor, roughly chop pistachios and hazelnuts.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together Greek yogurt, whipped cream, sugar, two tbsp of Kahlua, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- At this point, you can cover and refrigerate the yogurt mixture for an hour or until you are ready to assemble.
- To assemble, begin by placing two to three tbsp of the yogurt mixture in the bottom of your serving glass.
- Add a layer of the mixed nuts and Kahlua raisins.
- Top with one tbsp of the yogurt mixture and garnish with a little bit of nuts.
- Visit our store to browse our spices, olive oils and bundles!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Parfait, Yogurt Parfait, Greek Yogurt Parfait, Yogurt Parfait with Nuts