Yes, it's a "nachos" recipe. But, let not the name fool ya, we have loads of Mediterranean flavors going on!
- 2 1/2 lb grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup quality extra virgin olive oil, more for later
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Package Flatout® Flatbread Traditional Thin Pizza Crust (6 flatbreads)
- 2 tsp za'atar spice
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill and mint)
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, place tomatoes and crushed garlic. Add a generous pinch of salt. Drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Spread tomatoes on a baking sheet. Roast in the heated oven for 30 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Switch oven to broil. Brush the flatbread lightly with extra virgin olive oil, then cut into triangles. Broil for 1-3 minutes, watching carefully, until the flatbread triangles turn into golden brown crispy chips.
- Place the flatbread chips on a serving board or a platter. Top with roasted tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with za'atar spice, then add the remaining toppings. Serve immediately.
- If you prefer, particularly if you're not serving immediately, place the different toppings like the roasted tomatoes and marinated artichokes in bowls rather than directly on top of the flatbread chips.
- For gluten free, use FlatOut Gluten Free Wraps to make the chips.
- Recommended for this Recipe: Our Early Harvest or Private Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil; all-natural Za'atar Spice.
- SAVE! Try our Ultimate Mediterranean Spice Bundle! Or create your own 3-pack or 6-pack of premium all-natural and organic spices! Visit our store to browse through!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Mediterranean Nachos, Nachos, Roasted Tomatoes, Vegetarian Nachos, Flatout Flatbread