Mediterranean Roasted Tomato “Nachos” Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 or more
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, place tomatoes and crushed garlic. Add a generous pinch of salt. Drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Spread tomatoes on a baking sheet. Roast in the heated oven for 30 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Switch oven to broil. Brush the flatbread lightly with extra virgin olive oil, then cut into triangles. Broil for 1-3 minutes, watching carefully, until the flatbread triangles turn into golden brown crispy chips.
- Place the flatbread chips on a serving board or a platter. Top with roasted tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with za’atar spice, then add the remaining toppings. Serve immediately.