This flavor-packed paprika chicken is never a hard sell at my house. And I'm not shy serving it to company (yes, directly from the pan!)
- 6 chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed, and halved
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, and cubed
- 2 shallots, peeled, and quartered
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed into a paste
- Private Reserve Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pat the chicken dry and salt generously on both sides. Set aside at room temperature for a few minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients (ideally 30 minutes, if you have the time).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place sprouts, potatoes, and shallots on a large sheet pan. Season with salt and add a generous drizzle of olive oil. Toss.
- Now, in a small bowl mix the spices together.
- Sprinkle 1 1/3 tbsp of the spice mixture on top of the veggies.
- To the remaining spice mixture, add the garlic, lemon juice and 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil. Stir to combine into a paste. Coat the chicken with this paste on both sides and also underneath the skin (lift skin up and add spice paste, this is important for flavor).
- Nestle the chicken pieces in with the vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Roast in heated oven until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175° and vegetables are just tender (about 35 minutes or so). Enjoy! (see suggestions for what to serve with paprika chicken up in the post)
- Recommended for this recipe: Our all-natural Spanish Sweet Paprika, allspice, and coriander. SAVE! Create your own 3-pack or 6-pack from our all-natural and organic spice collections!
- Recommended for this recipe: Our Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil (from organically grown and processed Koroneiki olives). SAVE! Try our Greek Olive Oil Bundle!
- Visit our store to browse our spices, olive oils and bundles!
- Category: Entree
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Sheet Pan Chicken, Chicken and Vegetables, Paprika Chicken, Sheet Pan Recipes