- 12 baby potatoes (about 12 oz), scrubbed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes (about 10 oz), halved if you like
- 6 oz broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp fresh minced garlic (about 5 to 6 cloves)
- Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Za’atar spice, divided, plus more for later
- 1 tsp coriander, divided
- 1 lb salmon fillet, no skin
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, grape tomatoes, and broccoli. Pour 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and toss. Then, add a little salt and pepper, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tsp za’atar spice, 1/2 tsp coriander. Toss again so that the spices are distributed to coat the vegetables. Transfer the vegetables to a large baking sheet with a rim.
- Pat salmon dry. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle just a little extra virgin olive oil. Spread the remaining garlic evenly on top. Sprinkle the remaining za’atar and coriander.
- Cut seasoned salmon into 4 equal pieces, and place on the prepared baking sheet with the vegetables. Add another generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil over the salmon and veggies, if needed.
- Bake in heated oven for 15-16 minutes. Remove from heat and squeeze lemon juice on salmon. Sprinkle more za’atar all over. Enjoy with Lebanese rice and a side of your favorite salad. (See suggestions for more sides in the post above under “what to serve with za’atar garlic salmon).