An easy baked cod recipe that comes together in 25 minutes! Bold Mediterranean flavors from fresh cilantro, garlic and lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pat the fish fillets dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides, then place on a lightly oiled baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pistachio cilantro pesto. Place the cilantro, shelled pistachio and garlic in your food processor. Pulse until well-chopped. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- When ready, remove the baked cod fillets from the oven and arrange them on a serving platter or individual dishes. Top each fish fillet with a generous spoonful of the pistachio cilantro pesto, then add the diced tomatoes. Enjoy with a side of rice, quinoa or couscous.
- Cooking Tip: If you are not too keen on the taste of fresh garlic, you can add the garlic to roast with the fish for just 5 minutes; this should help take the edge off.
- Recommended for this Recipe: Our Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil (from organically grown and processed Koroneiki olives!)
- Visit our store to browse our spices, olive oils and bundles!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Entree
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Baked Cod, Cod, Cod Fillets, Mediterranean Fish Dish, Pistachio Cilantro Pesto, Pesto, Cod with Pesto