Easy couscous salad recipe with tuna, beans and fresh vegetables and herbs. Super healthy and satisfying.
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onions, PLUS a few onion slices for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, PLUS more for garnish
- 1 1/2 tbsp capers
- 2 5-oz cans quality Albacore tuna, drained
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1 8.8-oz package Wild Garden Heat and Serve Couscous Pilaf
- In a salad bowl, combine the kidney beans, tomatoes, onions, chives, parsley and capers. Mix. Break the tuna up with a fork and add to the bean mixture.
- Add the the spices, salt and pepper, vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix everything gently to combine. Set aside for a few minutes to the flavors combine.
- Heat the Wild Garden Couscous Pilaf according to package instructions. This only takes 90 seconds in the microwave.
- Transfer the couscous pilaf from package to a serving platter. Top with the tuna salad. Add boiled eggs and onion slices. Enjoy at room temperature.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Couscous salad, tuna salad, Mediterranean salad