No fuss sheet pan chicken and vegetables, tossed with garlic, oregano, and a splash of citrus. A healthy weeknight meal & great for meal prep!
- 2 medium zucchini (about 11 oz), halved length-wise then sliced into half moons
- 1 large red pepper, cored, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 9 oz baby broccoli, trimmed and cut into pieces of equal size
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tsp Dry oregano
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil (I used Private Reserve Greek EVOO)
- Fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the cut veggies in a large mixing bowl. Add chicken pieces and minced garlic. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Add spices. Now add lemon zest, lemon juice, vinegar, and a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Give everything a good toss to combine, making sure the veggies and chicken pieces are evenly coated.
- Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a large sheet pan. Spread well in one layer.
- Bake in heated oven for about 20 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through. If you want more color, place under the broiler briefly.
- If you like, garnish with fresh parsley before serving (optional).
- Leftovers Storage: let any leftover chicken and vegetables cool before storing in tight-lid containers. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 days. For lunch meal prep, divide into 5 to 6 containers and add your favorite grain, pasta, or greens such as arugula to serve along.
- Visit our Online Shop for quality Mediterranean ingredients including extra virgin olive oil and spices used in this recipe
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian, American
Keywords: Sheet pan chicken, baked chicken and vegetables, sheet pan chicken and vegetables, one pan chicken