Easy, flavor-packed garlic Dijon chicken is the perfect weeknight meal.
- 1.5 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (8 pieces)
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into large pieces
For Garlic Dijon Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Take chicken out of the fridge. Pat dry and season on both sides with salt. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Make the honey garlic Dijon sauce. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, spices, and salt. Mix.
- Add chicken to the honey garlic Dijon sauce. Coat each piece well with the sauce, then transfer chicken to a large lightly-oiled cast iron skillet (or baking sheet). Pour any Dijon sauce left in bowl on top. Add the onions.
- Bake in heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken thighs are fully cooked through (internal temperature should register 165 degrees F)
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot with Lebanese Rice and loaded Balela salad or this simple 3-ingredient Mediterranean salad (see additional suggestions above)
- Cooking Tip: This garlic Dijon chicken bakes quickly, so it’s a good idea to prepare sides first.
- Recommended for this Recipe: our Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil (from organically grown and processed Koroneiki olives). And from our all-natural and organic spice collections: ground coriander, and sweet Spanish paprika.
- SAVE! Try our Ultimate Mediterranean Spice Bundle; or create your own 6-Pack or 3-Pack from our all-natural or organic spice collections.
- Visit our store to browse our spices, olive oils and bundles!
- Category: Entree
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Garlic Chicken, Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Easy Chicken Recipe