- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Make the tahini sauce according to this recipe and set aside for now.
- Place the cauliflower on a large baking sheet. Add a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (I used a little more than 1/4 cup Private Reserve EVOO). Toss to coat. Season with salt, za’atar, paprika, and cumin. Toss again until cauliflower is well coated with the spices and olive oil.
- Roast in the 450 degrees heated oven for 20 minutes. Turn florets over and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes or until browned to your liking (I like mine deeply browned, so I tend to leave them in the oven even longer). Remove from oven. Add a sprinkle of za’atar and squeeze just a little fresh lemon juice on top.
- While cauliflower is roasting, make the salad. In a salad bowl, mix arugula, red onion, chickpeas, bell peppers, and jalapenos. Add a pinch of salt, extra virgin olive oil, and a little lemon juice to your liking. Toss to combine.
- Assemble the Mediterranean vegan wraps. Lay flatbreads flat, spread some tahini sauce on top. Add roasted cauliflower, and arugula salad. Drizzle with more tahini and roll the flatbreads from one end to another making 4 sandwich wraps. Enjoy!