- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree (or scant 2 cups homemade pumpkin puree)
- 1 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3–4 Tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp molasses, more for garnish
- 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2–2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Chocolate chips for garnish
- Chopped hazelnuts or walnuts for garnish
- Place the pumpkin puree, Greek yogurt and the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips and nuts, in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand electric mixer or a whisk, mix together until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Taste and add more brown sugar or cinnamon, if needed. Mix again to combine.
- Transfer the pumpkin-yogurt mixture to small (3-oz) serving goblets or small mason jars. Cover and refrigerate briefly. When ready to serve, top each with a drizzle of molasses, chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts or walnuts. Enjoy!
– You can prepare this the night before you need to serve it. Simply refrigerate in a tightly closed container. When ready to serve, stir the yogurt mixture and transfer it into the serving goblets or mini jars and follow step 3.
– The recipe feeds 6 if you use small 3-oz serving goblets or a small mason jars. It will serve 4 if you use larger serving goblets.
– Simply double all the ingredients if you need to serve a larger group.
- Category: dessert
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: Yogurt Parfait, Pumpkin Parfait, Greek Yogurt Parfait