Easy Mediterranean-style grilled zucchini salad with fresh herbs, lemon juice, and a sprinkle of feta. Serve it at room temperature.
- Place the zucchini into a large bowl. Drizzle about 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, and sprinkle with cumin. Toss with your clean hands to combine.
- Heat a grill or griddle until hot, add zucchini in batches (do not crowd). Grill for 4 minutes or so, turning over a couple of times until zucchini are cooked through and perfectly charred.
- Transfer grilled zucchini back to the bowl. Add lemon juice, fresh garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add fresh herbs and toss again gently.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with a sprinkle of feta or goat cheese, if you like. Serve at room temperature.
- For suggestions, see “what to serve with this zucchini salad” section up in the post above.
- Recommended for this recipe: our Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil (from organically grown and processed Koroneiki olives). And from our organic spice collection: ground cumin.
- SAVE! Try our Greek Olive Oil Bundle; Ultimate Mediterranean Spice Bundle, or create your own 6-pack or 3-pack from our all-natural or organic spice collections!
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: zucchini salad, grilled zucchini, grilled zucchini recipe, Mediterranean zucchini recipe