Mediterranean-Style Mustard Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 1 1/2 lb baby potatoes (gold or red potatoes), unpeeled
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 2 tbsp capers
- Wash and dry potatoes. Slice potatoes thinly using a mandoline slicer like this one.
- Place potatoes in a pot and add water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Add salt and turn to simmer until potatoes are tender about 6 minutes or so.
- In the meantime, add vinaigrette ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until well-combined
- When potatoes are ready, remove from heat and drain. Place potatoes on a tray or baking sheet and immediately add the vinaigrette (while potatoes are warm), toss to coat. Let potatoes sit for 10 minutes until flavors meld.
- Add onions, fresh herbs, and capers. Toss gently to combine.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving dish or bowl. Serve at room temperature.
- Make-ahead instructions You can make this mustard potato salad ahead of time. Dress the potatoes with the vinaigrette but hold the onions, herbs and capers until later. Refrigerate up to 8 hours. Before serving, add the onions, herbs and capers and toss. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Recommended for this Recipe our Early Harvest or Private Reserve extra virgin olive oil. Sumac Spice; and Coriander .
- SAVE! Try our Ultimate Mediterranean Spice Bundle, or create your own 6-pack or 3-pack of our all-natural and organic spices.