- 3 lb whole carrots, peeled
- Extra Virigin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- Fresh dill or parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the peeled carrots in a single layer on a large lightly-oiled baking sheet.
- Add 2-3 tbsp olive oil. Add the spices, salt and pepper, and minced garlic. Toss to combine.
- Bake in the 400 degrees F heated-oven for 40-45 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender and caramelized or browned in some parts.
- Remove from the oven. Arrange on a serving platter and add the lime juice and fresh dill or parsley for garnish. Enjoy!