This turmeric roasted carrots recipe is a simple side dish that wins every time! Whole roasted carrots prepared the Mediterranean way–with extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and spices like turmeric and cinnamon. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the peeled carrots in a single layer on a large lightly-oiled baking sheet.
- Add 2-3 tbsp olive oil. Add the spices, salt and pepper, and minced garlic. Toss to combine.
- Bake in the 400 degrees F heated-oven for 40-45 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender and caramelized or browned in some parts.
- Remove from the oven. Arrange on a serving platter and add the lime juice and fresh dill or parsley for garnish. Enjoy!
- Category: Side
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Carrots, Roasted Carrots, Tumeric, Mediterranean side dish