- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, cleaned, ends trimmed
- 12 oz baby potatoes, scrubbed (Or cut potatoes in halves or cubes depending on size. You want them to be small)
- 12 oz Campari tomatoes (grape or cherry tomatoes will work also)
- 2 zucchini (or summer squash), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10-12 large garlic cloves, peeled
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for serving, optional
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the mushrooms, veggies, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle generously with olive oil (about 1/4 cup olive oil or so). Add the dried oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Take the potatoes only and spread them on a lightly-oiled baking sheet. Roast in heated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and then add the mushrooms and remaining vegetables. Return to oven to roast for another 20 minutes until the veggies are fork-tender (some charring is good!)
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes (optional)