Here is an impressive, last-minute appetizer: Mediterranean feta cheese dip with fresh basil, chives and sun-dried tomatoes! A quick cheese dip that is ready in less than 15 minutes.
- 8–10 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Persian cucumber or 1/4 English cucumber, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato bits
- 10 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped chives
- Place the feta, cream cheese, 1 tbsp olive oil and the honey in a large mixing bowl. With the back of a spoon, press until the cheeses are softened and well-combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients, 2 tbsp olive oil and gently combine.
- Transfer the feta cheese dip into a serving bowl. Serve with your favorite bread or pita chips. Enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Mediterranean Dip, Feta Cheese Dip, Quick Cheese Dip,